Guest posts are welcomed and encouraged! Below are general guidelines to keep in mind if you’d like to see your post shared on my blog.
All posts should be geared towards our targeted readers: Children’s Ministry leaders, volunteers and parents. Content should be practical and Christ-centered.
1. Posts must be original. Submissions should not be posted online or in print.
2. Content should be limited to 450-550 words and should include a catchy title.
3. Posts must contain short paragraphs (3-5 sentences each).
4. No advertising of any kind is allowed.
5. Posts may contain photos but all photos should be original or credited to its original owner.
6. Promote your guest post on your own blog and/or on social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) the day of your scheduled guest post. Be sure to provide a link back to my blog.
7. Include a 50 word bio and a headshot photograph. These will be included in your guest post.
Editing and Formating
I will edit your post for grammar, formatting and clarity. I also reserve the right to edit content as necessary to fit the style and beliefs of KidMinspiration. Please allow at least 14 days for your submission to be considered and approved. All posts will be published at the discretion of KidMinspiration.
While I willingly accept guest posts, submitting a guest post does not guarantee publishing.
Submitting a Post
In order to have your post considered for publication, please fill out the contact form below. Once you submit your post, I will get back to you as soon as I can. I will contact you either way regarding your submission, and if your submission is accepted, you will be contacted with a projected publication date.