When volunteers join our ministry, they are given a packet of useful information to provide insight into our ministry’s policies and procedures. The packet is usually distributed at our volunteer training but occasionally a volunteer will join our ministry mid-year. That’s why we always have packets ready to go.
Left Side of the Folder
- Children’s Ministry Pocket Guide to Discipline (published by Group)
- Children’s Ministry Pocket Guide to Special Needs (also published by Group)
- Leading a Child to Christ pamphlet (available through Lifeway)
- Our ministry handbook*
- Age-level characteristics information sheet
Right Side of the Folder
- “Your Favorite Things” information sheet (a pdf copy is available under the “Leader Resources” tab)
- “What You Do Matters” poster
- Morning-at-a-Glance (schedule)
- Lesson Schedule for the Quarter
- Class List
- Sub Contact List
- Resource Closet Supply List
Providing these packets have helped ensure that our volunteers are not only informed but equipped to serve.
*If you would like to see our ministry handbook, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you provide information packets to your volunteers? If so, what do you include?